Skip to contentSkip to Main Site NavigationSkip to Site Left NavigationSkip to Site Utility NavigationSkip to Site SearchSkip to FooterDownload Adobe Reader
Student Affairs
Home » Campus Life » Student Affairs » When to Contact PACT

When to Contact PACT

As part of the Grossmont College commitment to community it is everyone’s responsibility to look out for one another. Whenever something occurs outside the normal course of events which, in your opinion, raises concerns about anyone on campus displaying “behavioral” tendencies or abnormalities that would cause harm to themselves or others please contact PACT. 

To make a referral to PACT contact:

Office of Student Affairs at 619-644-7600

Sara Varghese

Marie Cervantes

Student Mental Health Services at 619-644-7195

Matthew Ring

Grossmont College Incident Response Process Guide can be found here.

PLEASE NOTE: PACT is unable to respond to emergencies.  If this is an emergency and there is currently an immediate threat to self or others, please report directly to the Department of Public Safety by dialing 911.

Last Updated: 08/13/2019
  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District