Skip to contentSkip to Main Site NavigationSkip to Site Left NavigationSkip to Site Utility NavigationSkip to Site SearchSkip to FooterDownload Adobe Reader

Address and E-Mail Changes for Graduation

Your Graduation Address is separate from other addresses for the college and cannot be updated through WebAdvisor.

United States Address Mailing

Your printed diploma will be mailed to your United States Address, therefore it is very important that your address is correct. We will also be corresponding to you via phone and email. Please make sure you have the college domain ( on your Safe Sender list.



In Person 

Note: Enter the subject of the email as Graduation Address Change

(619) 644-7933

Building 10 – Student Services & Administration

Click Graduation Address Change Form and update your information. 

International Address Mailing

International Students will still need to complete a Change of Address Form in Admissions. Also, if the diploma is to be mailed outside of the United States, you will need to make arrangements and pay fees through the Evaluations Office.

Last Updated: 08/15/2019
  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District