Skip to contentSkip to Main Site NavigationSkip to Site Left NavigationSkip to Site Utility NavigationSkip to Site SearchSkip to FooterDownload Adobe Reader
Accessibility Resource Center - Banner
Accessibility Resource Center
Home » Student Services » Departments » ARC - Home » Getting Started | Step 3: Access

Step 3: Access

Academic accommodations and disability support services can help you achieve your educational goals. After you complete your intake appointment, you will receive an Authorized Academic Accommodations (AAA) letter, which confirms your participation with the program and lists all of the accommodations approved for you to use for your Grossmont College classes.

To access or use your accommodations and support services each semester, you may need to complete request for accommodation form(s) for certain accommodations. These request forms are typically needed for accommodations that require the A.R.C. to assist with coordination. Accommodations requiring a request form are listed below. Complete and submit your selected request forms online as needed. This process replaces the Student Request for Accommodations or "pink sheet." It is recommended to complete your request form(s) at the start of the each term or as soon as possible. 

Request for Testing Accommodation form

Request for Alternate Media Books form

Request for ASL Interpreter & Real Time Captioning (Classroom) form

Request for ASL Interpreter & Real Time Captioning (Academic Activity) form




Use your Authorized Academic Accommodations (AAA) letter. If you wish to share your AAA letter to help you dialogue with your instructors, you may do so. Showing, providing, or emailing a copy of your AAA letter to your instructors may help you more effectively communicate and use your accommodations in class. This is optional.

Check-in with an A.R.C. Counselor/Specialist regularly. Schedule an appointment with an A.R.C. Counselor/Specialist for disability, academic, career, and personal counseling. For a list of classes to complete your educational goals, meet with an A.R.C. Counselor/Specialist to develop a comprehensive education plan (CEP).


Trouble accessing an authorized academic accommodation? 

Schedule an appointment to see an A.R.C. Counselor/Specialist immediately to address your concerns.

Book appointments online! Use the "Schedule e-Counseling Appointment" button in the left column of this page to book an appointment with an A.R.C. Counselor/Specialist.

Appointments may also be scheduled by email at or by calling at 619-644-7112. 

If needed, request an ASL interpreter for your appointment with a counselor/specialist. 

Callers who are hard-of-hearing or TTY Users, please dial CA Relay Services at 1-800-735-2922 (or 711).  


Step 1 | Step 2 | Step 3

Last Updated: 07/08/2020


Accessibility Resource Center
Phone: (619) 644-7112
Fax: (619) 644-7980

  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District