Skip to contentSkip to Main Site NavigationSkip to Site Left NavigationSkip to Site Utility NavigationSkip to Site SearchSkip to FooterDownload Adobe Reader
Home » Student Services » Departments » Financial Aid & Scholarships » Scholarships » How to Use Your Scholarship

How to Use Your Scholarship

How to Receive Your Scholarship Funds From an Outside Agency

  1. Have your scholarship sponsor send your scholarship funds/check along with a memo that includes your name and social security number or student ID number to the Scholarship Office.
  2. When your funds are received at the college, you will receive an award letter from the Financial Aid Office which will include your disbursement date.
Scholarship Office Address
Grossmont College
Scholarship Office
Attn: Scholarship Specialist
8800 Grossmont College Drive
El Cajon, CA 92020
Last Updated: 04/08/2015
  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District