Skip to contentSkip to Main Site NavigationSkip to Site Left NavigationSkip to Site Utility NavigationSkip to Site SearchSkip to FooterDownload Adobe Reader
International Students

Concurrent Enrollment


Current grossmont student

If you want to take a class outside of Grossmont College, please fill out the International Student (F-1) Concurrent Enrollment Request Form and submit to the International Admissions and Records Office or email to

Please understand the followings before you sign and submit the form: 
  1. Must be enrolled in total of 12 units (full-time) with at least 9 units of lecture (on-campus, not online) classes at Grossmont College
  2. Total units of enrollment at both institutions must not exceed 18 units* in the term
  3. Attach an Educational Plan signed by International Counselor
  4. Submit a proof of enrollment upon registration showing the name of the school, your name, semester, class, number of units, and format of the class (on-ground lecture or online)
  5. Submit an official transcript upon completion of the class

*Summer session: Student may register up to 8 units regardless which school you take the classes at.  

The approved form can be picked up at the Internnatioal Admissions and Records Office after 24-48 hours for you to submit to the other school. 



Student from other institutions without sevis I-20 transfer

If you are interested in taking a part-time class at Grossmont College while you hold I-20 from another institution, please submit the required items below. The documents may be emailed to

The documents must be scanned pdf formatYou can download a free app such as the "CamScanner" through your smartphone for quick, easy, and free scanning.

  1. Online application - for the first time student and stopped out student (haven't taken class at Grossmont over a year) only.
  2. Permission letter from your current school
  3. Copy of your I-20

Your online account Webadvisor will be activated after 24 hours of submitting the online application. Webadvisor Login information is available here.

More Information and Tutorials:

How to retrieve your Grossmont student ID number:
Login to the Webadvisor using your first name.last name and 6-digit date of birth (mmddyy). Once you are logged in, go to the Students Menu and click the Academic History. You will find your 7-digit student ID number next to your name on the screen.

A Permission Letter and a copy of your I-20 are required every semester when you enroll at Grossmont College. 

Any questions and concerns can be email to the International Admissions and Records Office at


Last Updated: 06/16/2020
  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District