Skip to contentSkip to Main Site NavigationSkip to Site Left NavigationSkip to Site Utility NavigationSkip to Site SearchSkip to FooterDownload Adobe Reader
International Students

International Student Forms

Please submit completed form to the International Admissions and Records Office or at

Part-time class at other institution:


Petition Form:


Work Authorization Forms:

Completing studies at Grossmont and going home:


Not completing studies at Grossmont and going home:




Other Forms for Admissions and Records Office are available here

Last Updated: 07/28/2020
  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District