Skip to contentSkip to Main Site NavigationSkip to Site Left NavigationSkip to Site Utility NavigationSkip to Site SearchSkip to FooterDownload Adobe Reader
Home » Student Services » Admissions & Records » Transcripts - Incoming

Incoming Transcripts

Grossmont College only accepts official transcripts for evaluations, graduation, academic renewal, and course repetition. Official transcripts must be in a sealed envelope. 

Where Do I Send Transcripts?

Colleges/universities may submit electronic transcripts.



In Person

Admissions & Records
Grossmont College
8800 Grossmont College Drive
El Cajon, CA 92020

Building 10 – Student Services & Administration

Foreign Transcripts

Transcripts (educational credentials) issued in foreign countries from non-American institutions and those in language other than English require special handling. Each foreign transcript must be translated into English and submitted to an approved agency.

Beginning July 2017, Grossmont College accepts the evaluations of foreign transcripts from only those agencies that are current members of NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluations Services). For a current list of agencies visit:

Last Updated: 05/20/2020
  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District