Skip to contentSkip to Main Site NavigationSkip to Site Left NavigationSkip to Site Utility NavigationSkip to Site SearchSkip to FooterDownload Adobe Reader
Faculty Services

Faculty FAQ

  • I made a mistake when I submitted my grades, how do I fix this? 

    If you made an error after you submitted your grades on WebAdvisor, please stop by the Admissions and Records office and speak with Lisa Lundgren in person. 

  • Why am I not able to submit my grades? 

    If you are not able to submit grades at the end of the term, you might not have submitted your census rosters. Please contact Lisa Lundgren for further assistance. 

  • When can I give a student an incomplete grade, and how? 

    The incomplete grade is a contract between the instructor and the student and should be assigned only for unforeseeable emergencies that occur at the end of a semester. The student must request the incomplete. The instructor, if in agreement, should sign the contract and stipulate what the student must do to complete the class. The student will have until the end of the following semester (summer intersession does not count) to complete the contract. The student MAY NOT re-enroll in the class when an incomplete grade is assigned. The Incomplete Grade form must be submitted when the grade roster is submitted for the class. The grade to be automatically issued in the event that the incomplete contract is not fulfilled is assigned in the contract. If the contract is not fulfilled, the class will be automatically graded. If the student does complete the contract, the earned grade should be turned in to Admissions and Records immediately. 



Last Updated: 11/19/2015
  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District